AFC Urgent Care & Walk-In Services in Knoxville, TN
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic in Northshore Drive area of Knoxville, offers a wide range of medical services.
Our goal is to treat your entire family, starting with infants six months old, with fast, friendly and knowledgeable medical care. Most visits are under an hour, so you can get back to your life, and feeling better, quickly!
Walk-In Clinic Services
- Trauma: We offer quick urgent-care treatment for non life-threatening trauma and trauma-related injuries such as simple fractures and cuts. Sometimes more severe lacerations must be stitched to insure proper healing. Typically, fractures are diagnosed in-house via x-ray, and then the bone must be set to heal properly. In some cases, pain medications may be prescribed from our in-house pharmacy.
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically brief illnesses that have a fast onset and are severe in nature. We have state-of-the-art facilities, modern lab testing equipment, and the needed resources and staff for fast and accurate treatment of all types of acute illness.
- Minor Surgical Care: Our professional staff is trained to take care of a wide array of basic surgical procedures such as cuts, lacerations, puncture wounds, and foreign body removal (such as metal or glass).
- Travel Medicine: If you are planning to travel abroad we can provide you with the necessary vaccinations for your trip. Visit our travel medicine page for more information and get started by filling out our travel questionnaire.
- Sports Related Injuries: We can diagnose and treat non-life threatening sports-related injuries in both children and adults. Some common sports injuries are: strains, sprains, sever bruises, cuts, bumps, fractures and more. Whether you need simple bandaging, stitches, splints, braces, or even a temporary cast, our professional urgent care staff can take care of you quickly.
We treat a variety of non-life threatening illnesses and injuries, including:
- Back Pain
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Nausea and Headaches
- Respiratory Infections
- Skin Infections
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Diarrhea and Vomiting
- Earaches and Infections
- Sprains and Strains